AOC SUPPORT TO CHAPTERS
Support during the start-up of a chapter:
- Assist in getting information out about interest in a New Chapter ( Email, Mail, ECROW)
- Approve Chapter By-Laws
- $200 Dollars is given to assist with the chapter start-up
- Send recruitment materials (brochures, magazines, flyer's)
- Send welcome packets and emails to new Chapter Presidents
- Inform Regional Director of the new chapter and chapter president.
- Welcome new chapter and chapter president in ECROW
Support once a chapter is started
- Monthly reports are available on-line (Roster, New Members, Suspended Members, Chapter News Letter)
- Chapter Presidents only section
- Host chapter web-sites at no cost
- Advertise chapter news in the JED AOC News section and in ECROW
- Elections assistance ( Help create ballots and or set up on-line elections)
- File Chapter Financial Report with the IRS
- Hold Liability Insurance for Chapter Meetings
- Inform Chapter Presidents of Individuals that are Non-member attendees at our conferences so that they can invite them to their next meeting.
- Inform Regional Director of a Chapter President change
- Email and Call chapters to remind them when specific reports are due.
- Send recruitment materials, Brochures, magazines ect.